Bangladesh: a mother, and son passed their SSC together



Voice 9, Dhaka Bureau: In Natore, Bangladesh, a mother and son passed their SSC together. Mother Lipi Akter received a GPA of 4.54, while son Liaquat Hossain (16) received a GPA of 5.
Lipi Akter, 40, is the wife of the late Lokman Hossain of Sonapur village, Chamari Union, Singra upazila, Natore, and a member of Chamari Union Parishad reserved wards 1, 2, and 3.
According to school sources, he sat the science department test at Nazirpur High School in Gurdaspur during the academic year 2021–22.Lipi Akter had a GPA of 4.54 from the same department, while her son received a GPA of 5.

Also Read: Mountaineer went missing in 1986, remains were discovered 37 years later - SANGBAD VOICE 9 English News, Latest News

"I wanted to study since I was a child," UP member Lipi Akhter stated. But in the eyes of my dad's world, that request was not granted. This did not occur afterward owing to the husband's family's hectic schedule." Later, with the encouragement of her husband, she enrolled her son Liaquat at Nazirpur High School. "Following the loss of my husband, Lokman Hossain, I found myself in terrible financial situations in order to support my family. Nonetheless, I did not give up. I resumed my studies after being inspired by my children."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad