Zaid Khan's heroine, Sayantika of Kolkata



Voice 9, Dhaka Bureau: Sayantika Banerjee, a well-known actress from Kolkata, came to Dhaka this morning. She is in town to work on a movie with Zayed Khan. 'Chhayabaaz' is the name of the movie. The actress, however, made it clear a few days ago that she had not discussed the movie with Zayed Khan. However, she has now signed the movie. Zayed Khan has confirmed that he will star in the movie.

I opted not to sign the movie when the news surfaced. I've just signed. After I've confirmed everything, I'll let you know. That's great.




Actress Sayantika, who is based in Kolkata, came to Dhaka this morning to begin filming. At the airport, Zayed Khan greeted her with flowers. "Sayantika will portray my co-star in the movie. I greeted him with flowers at the airport. Let's exchange pleasantries. We came to Cox's Bazar yesterday. The film will be shot in Cox's Bazar starting today. I hope to finish shooting the film well. I will try to do my best.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad